Tyler on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:27:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] black corp what?

I'm not familiar with how nomics are started, but I think there is a major
problem with this. C nomic already exists, theoretically, but it has nothing
but the ruleset. No players, no public forums (although forums exist), no
MoM, Chairman, etc. You can't submit proposals in a nomic you aren't
represented in by a player, and you can't become a player without a public
forum to do so in. And the proposal you've just submitted is only in B
Nomic, (I'm not sure about this one) so it can't change the state of C
Nomic. I'm thinking that C Nomic was dead from the start. Does any of
that make sense?

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> And... I set the Color of this Proposal to Black.
>
> BP
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx
> >wrote:
>
> > hmmm, I was going to ask the question, but then I'd like to be the
> Priest.
> > So, instead, I'm going to use a Proposal. PS my line of reasoning would
> be
> > that C exists as a nomic but that the statement that the two nomics are
> > identical is currently contradicted (and superceded because of rule
> number)
> > by the rule that disallows creation of Game Objects except as specified
> by
> > the rules. Also any claim that if C is empty of game objects and B is
> > identical to it, then B must also be empty, is wrong because B's game
> > objects were no more legally destroyed than C's were created. So:
> >
> > I submit the following Proposal, entitled "Give C Game Objects!":
> > {
> > Set the state of C Nomic to be exactly identical (save for the nomic's
> > name) to that of B Nomic. If this includes the creation or modification
> of
> > Game Objects, these are to be created or modified accordingly.
> > }
> >
> > Billy Pilgrim

 -Tyler