Jay Campbell on Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:38:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Inflationary Language

Strike this whole message. Looking back, we went through all this over
the Switch itself, which is why in the end it specified changing "the
third word of this document" rather than creating a (meta-)Object. You'd
think I'd have learnt something.