Jay Campbell on Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:01:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Inflationary Language

> 4E70 DOES permit the creation of Game Documents (a type of Game ObjecT) by
> Legal Entities. Corporations are Legal Entities, yes. I don't think 4E70
> REQUIRES Corporations to create Game Objects, however. Billy Pilgrim once
> created a Game Document to start up BP First Bank of Switzerland. First Bank
> had no role in the Document's creation. It was merely its spawn.

Minor point: a Corporation can create other Corporation, and in doing so
IS required to create a Game Document.
> This all is just another instance of the
> old "I Say I Did Therefore I Did" scam and ensuing discussion. Only this
> time, we have an actual Rule there to block the scam.
>
> That said, I do plan to vote FOR the proposal to allow for Contract Objects
> that are limited in scope to the inside of a Contract.

I'm still not convinced the hole is plugged and I appreciate your
support of that proposal.

I don't truly want to destroy B Corporations, this is all part of
shoring up their structure.