0x44 on Sat, 4 Oct 2008 05:19:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Inflationary Language

Jay Campbell wrote:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
>
> I create the following corporation contract titled "Bailout":
>
> {{ This contract serves as the articles of incorporation for the
> corporation "Bailout", which has one officer, J, who may leave this
> contract at any time. If J posts the phrase "I receive a bajillion
> points", this contract creates a bajillion points and transfers them to
> J. }}

That fails because Game Objects can only be created in a manner
explicitly governed by the Rules. Neither 4e70 or 4e79 permit Contracts
from creating Game Objects, and points are only explicitly created in 4e19.

Nice try, though.

0x44;