Jay Campbell on Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:51:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] hostile takeovers

The text from that earlier version:

"A Potential Sockholder may become a member of this contract by
announcement or by purchasing a Black sock."

I had already purched a black sock, automatically wrapping me into
membership -- one interpretation.

If socks survive my last email I plan to file a consultation around this
fuzziness.

Non-voting, non-dividend-bearing socks ... stink. Power to the shareholders.