Charles Schaefer on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:48:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: For Landowners and Barons

2008/10/1, Jamie Dallaire bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx:

2008/10/1, Jay Campbell bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I, for one, count on calling on Votes For Sale at some critical future
> juncture.

Good. Glad there is some interest in my scheme.

I hope you two end up on opposite ends of a proposal and have a bidding war.
Otherwise I'll probably just make one mack per vote. Now that I think of it,
I might amend it this nweek to put in a minimum bid.