Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:35:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Changes mean Changes

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I join the Contract "Black Corporation".
>
> [ I don't know how I wound up being a sockholder but not a member of
> that contract nor a voting sockholder. ]
>
> [ Is there anything else in the way of being a voting black sockholder? ]

Yep, there's actually no current way to become one.

I won't vote on the motion in Black yet, BUT: before we go ahead and pass
it:

I haven't run the actions of the budget through for this new nweek yet. Will
do later tonight when I come back home. Note that those actions stem from
obligations bestowed to me as Chamberlain under the old Contract, since it
was only amended a couple hours after the new nweek started.

So... I don't know if we will actually have sufficient funds for the 3xm300
dividend. Will see then!

BP