Charles Schaefer on Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:32:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] hostile takeovers

2008/10/1, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On behalf of J's Holding Company, {{ Transfer 960 macks to B Nomic
> player J . }}

Valid.

I join the Red Brick Sock Corp contract. I join the Baby Blue Sock Corp
> contract.

Valid.

I purchase 6 Red Brick Socks and 6 Baby Blue Socks for a total of 2 x 6
> x 80 = 960 mack.

Not valid. There are no outstanding socks of either color.

I submit the following Motion to Red Brick Sock Corp and identically to
> Baby Blue Sock Corp:
>
> {{
>
> INSTALL player J as CEO.
>
> AUTHORIZE the CEO to {{ Transfer all macks to B Nomic player J. }}
>
> }}
>
> I vote FOR these Motions to both corporations.
>
> In 2 rdays, {
>
> I resolve these two Motions, as majority approval is guaranteed.
>
> As CEO of Red Brick and Baby Blue Sock Corps, I fulfill my obligations
> and cause each to {{ Transfer all macks to B Nomic Player J. }}
>
> I transfer all macks to J's Holding Company.
>
> }

Not valid. You are not a voting sockholder.