Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:52:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Operantly Conditioned Beast, are you there?

Ohhh.... you're entirely correct. when I saw your reply to j, I mistakenly
interpreted the new attempt at sending a message as quote text on your old
message.

That said, you didn't actually take the pseudo game action, beyond just
stating your intent to do so. But since it's an unregulated pseudo action,
I'll just consider that your reminder counts that way. Sending now...

BP