Tyler on Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:19:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] It would be a shame for me to have to publish a ballot with no proposals in 25 hours, so...

Sure. August 19 Billy Pilgrim transferred 2 Black Socks to Black
Corporation. (His mack compensation was appropriately recorded, I think.)
The same day, I bought one. It's in the replies to "Tweak". So BP has 1
Black Sock, I have 1, and Black Corp has 1.

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/9/25, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > Oh, and I challenge the
> > public display of the Ministry of Laundry, on the grounds that I believe
> > own 1 Black Sock still.
>

> Could you be a bit more specific? Did I forget to give you a sock or
> erroniously take one away? A date or a specifc message would be nice.

 -Tyler