Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:14:28 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Minister of Games:::

Since we're not playing the rule-changing game very intensely right now,

Shall we play Paprika? (or other suitable game).

If Paprika, let's not bother with scripting anything, I can be the secret
dungeon master. Would try to update daily whenever possible, perhaps not
daily on occasion. Definitely would avoid updating more frequently than
daily, so the game could be set up in that aspect somewhat like we
eventually got Sane B-Chess to run.

BP