Tyler on Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:06:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] To Do List (and CHALLENGES)

Actually, I don't even have the authority to unprotect the MoM page so that
I can add the ministries' responsibilities. How about I make another page,
called Ministries/Responsibilities? There are already pages for some of the
Ministries that say their responsibilites, that you get to when you click on
their titles. But I don't think I should continue that pattern (not to
mention I can't change the link directions on the MoM page) because I think
clicking the names of Ministries should take you to their public displays. I
think the bottom of the MoM page should give a link to
Ministries/Responsibilities instead. Anyone object? And can I have
privileges to change to MoM page?

 -Tyler