Tyler on Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:56:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stop Clock for Ministry Business

Now now, no need to get Paranoid. The Woobleverses were all sewed up before
the lull. I think I can cover pretty much all the changes that need to be
made to update our status on the Wiki. I'll email it out momentarily, but
then I'll leave it up to Hose and whoever else wants to get going to do the
work. I'm probably going to drop off the map other than small comments. (I
should have already, probably.)

As for the clock. I'm pretty sure it is properly set to day four. I updated
it yesterday, or the day before. I accidentally forgot to set the day name
back, but it looks like the bot did it for me. If you want to review why it
is properly day four, I should probably update the Oracularity Public
Display. That's one of the things on the list that I'll get out to you
momentarily.

-Tyler