Tyler on Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:25:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on my playerhood, take 4 or 5 or something

So, in other words, the possible game universe in which Wooble is not a
Player cedes existence to the possible game universe in which Wooble is a
Player. It probably only makes complete sense if you step back from the game
a bit.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:28 PM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 13:24 -0700, Tyler wrote:
> > Claim: I believe Billy Pilgrim's answer (and Oracularity) to be
> Consistent.
> How can it be Consistent? If it's true, it was made illegally...
> --
> ais523
> B Nomic watcher, who won Agora earlier today

-Tyler