Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:44:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Flag Hoist

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:57 PM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, BobTHJ won Agora by something similar to what might happen
> here in B: apparently deregistering in uncertain circumstances so that a
> judicial finding was needed to determine whether e was a player, two
> different judges being assigned the case in the two possible resulting
> gamestates, and each judge finding that the other gamestate was the true
> one; the paradox won the game. Wooble can't be trying that here, though,
> because IIRC victory was repealed a while back.

Right you are, and I'm fairly sure I found a couple of other possible
paradoxes in the ruleset that would have been better for winning, were
it possible to win.

I'll just have to content myself with winning the real C Nomic, once I
get around to doing something with the Google Group I registered for
it a while back.

--
Wooble