Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:18:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on my playerhood, take 4 or 5 or something

I'm gonna have to think about this one for a bit. The Internomic thing makes
it a little complex compared to what I've had to deal with before... Was
sorta hoping not to be Priest here :-D But I'll do it tonight.

BP