Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:13:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Bye Wooble! Nice playing with you!

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wooble,
>
> So, you were hoping someone would buy socks in those Corps because you had
> quit? I still can't see how you would get the IIB registered to Agora and
> recognized as such by B Nomic if you weren't a player of B Nomic. Or were
> you willing to wait 2 weeks?

No, I was hoping someone else would be a member of a sock corporation
which itself was a member of the IIB, making the first-class basis of
the IIB greater than just me, which is required for the IIB to be
recognized by Agora as a person.

And, of course, having 4 Legal Entities (the Sock Corporations) as
members of the IIB Corporation would make it continue to be a
Corporation under B Nomic's rules, despite the 4 Sock Corporations
being almost entirely owned by the IIB itself.

For the record, I have no intention at the moment of holding any B
Nomic Ministries, and as far as I can tell the ones I did hold were
legitimately usurped before my attempted forfeit.  Whether I'm still a
Player and what assets I hold is a matter for the Consultation I
submitted to resolve.  Just to annoy the Agorans, I should file a CFJ
there as well, since my Pobble Bead holdings are in doubt, and Pobble
Beads are an Agoran currency.
--
Wooble