Tyler on Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:23:24 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Where to put Black Info

As for your first question, Charles, I agree with you that we should avoid
repetition. I also think it is best to leave things where they were before,
letting the respective Ministers keep their PD's centralized.

I'll remove the Black sockholders section, but I'm going to change the mack
holdings part to a 'budget' with recent mack transfers. That's kind of
important if we want to keep track of what mack went to which officers, etc.
Sound good? Thanks for your input.

-Tyler