Tyler on Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:03:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Challenge Business Display

Hmm. Looking at your points report, and comparing them with my own notes, I
can see what I think is the problem. On Aug. 20, Phil voted for everything,
and I voted for 484 and (accidentally on spoon-discuss) 483. I guess you
missed these because we didn't reply directly to the ballot conversation? So
this means 484 PASSES, Black Corp is owed 100 more macks, and several
people are owed more points.

Here's those point changes I would make, if I'm not in error:

+6 to Phil for voting,
+1 to me for voting on 484,
+1 per passed proposal to the proposers for added strength, (that is, +1
Codae for 479, +2 me for 481&482)
but +2 for 484's strength and NOT -3 for it losing

IF you decide to accept my vote change to the discussion forum, then:

+1 Phil for 483's added strength,
+1 to me for voting on it,
-2 to Codae for when I changed my vote to against on 479

Phew, that should cover it!
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 2008/8/24, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  >
> > I challenge Charles' Ministry of Business Public Display. (All the
> > other PD's are looking pretty good.) Here's what's wrong:
> >
> > Black Corporation has a new Contract, with one change made to it already.
> > Namely, that motions can be passed by unanimous vote.
> > Black Corporation also has 1 Black Sock, and 400 macks plus the macks for
> > the passing black proposals. (This is because Billy P. sold 2 socks to it
> > and I bought one) I'm including this because it is on the same page as
> the
> > PD, but it's not technically a required part of this PD, according to the
> > rules.
> >
> > --
> > -Tyler
>

> Thank you for creating the Black Corp. wiki page. I have linked to it from
> the MoB PD. For the most part, it seems accurate. However, I have a few
> questions/comments:
>
> 1. The sockholders and holdings is already displayed on the main PD and I
> would like to avoid having it in 2 places (in case one becomes out of
> date).
> Do you prefer having it on the Black-specific page or with the others on
> the
> PD?
> 2. You claim your holdings are m700 on the Black Corp page, but your
> challenge only asserts m400 plus proposal revenue. My Laundry report (which
> I am working on right now) shows you receiving m200 from proposals this
> nweek. Have I overlooked something?

 -Tyler