Tyler on Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:09:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal

Oh, yes, that one was forgotten too, from August 1st, which was still this
nweek because of some ndelay. I think that one's Color is Blank still. I
vote FOR on that proposal, titled "Rename The Game," and change my vote on
"Name The Game" to AGAINST. Thus my votes currently stand:

(Name The Game): {{AGAINST}}
(Rename The Game): {{FOR}}
(Protectionism): {{AGAINST}}
(Ty-Guy6's Proposal to Reinstate Criminal Offenses): {{FOR}}
(Device Cleanup): {{FOR}}
(Option to Limit Officer Power): {{FOR}}

--
 -Tyler