Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:13:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Calling on Geoffrey

I'm currently holding Society, Fauna, and Time. I believe Codae has Judging.

The message from Wooble was sent before he realized that there had been a
change in the Rules concerning Ministries. They were up for grabs because
with a Retainer of <= 0, anyone could grab them away at any time.

Now, everything is theoretically up for grabs if the Minister lets it go, as
it works on the basis of the lowest bidder (for a ministerial reward).

I don't think any ministries are currently vacant.