Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:31:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki Control

Its actually possible to run most ministries without the wiki by regularly
publishing Public Display reports on the listserv. BobTHJ was doing it for
the MoQ until very recently. But yeah, it's a lot more convenient with the
wiki :-)

BP