Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:00:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ministry of Society Report

> Is this what you're talking about?
>
> "Reduce the mackerel holdings of any COO with more than 1000 macks to 1000
> macks."
>

> I should have 1000 .. and that looked like a one-time change to me
> before the roll, not a new ongoing rule, which would say "if at any time
> a COO holds more..."

that: j! no longer has any mack.... or whatever it says... might just be a
misleading wrapping of what is actually a comment on the Beast's line. The
Beast has no more mack. You have 1400something or so.

Check out the Ministry of Time to see what order this all happened in:

1. The Beast's (and others') mack holdings reduced to 1000.
2. The Beast and everyone else including j is given m25 for being Active.
3. The Beast gives all of his m1025 to j, on top of j's 400something macks.

BP