Charles Schaefer on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:43:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] At 00:01 UTC, I publish the following ballot and turn the clock on:

2008/7/26, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hmmmm true that was discuss. Altho I am convinced I sent it some time
> around
> 7:45 e.g. 18 minutes before that time. Or maybe that's when I STARTED....

You might have. I got it at 00:13 UTC. And I don't know (and am to lazy to
check) when it reached the list. The copy you sent to business was WAY later
and yet still has the same alleged voting time on it. I'm not sure if that
would violate the TPD, but I'll count it anyway and if anyone disagrees they
can challenge/consult/panic/etc.