Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:22:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Now that murder has been repealed...

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Can we find out what the Nuclear Option was?

Well, even if murder is no longer an offense, I was convicted when it was...
However, a Consultation said that I have been punished, so I think I should
be ok.

In Rule 4E73: "When the Judge Assigns a Punishment of a fine in macks the
Guilty Player is obligated and is able to destroy that number of macks for
no effect. Any Player who has not fulfilled their obligation to destroy
macks as a result of a punishment is not a Registered Voter."

B passed this rule in order to get around me stashing all my money in BP
First Bank, since the Judge had not been able to assign fines to me before
that. I threatened to use the Nuclear Option if the Proposal enacting this
change were to pass in part specifically because this was the change that
would enable the Nuclear Option.

Had I been assigned a punishment in macks shortly after this rule passed,
despite my relative lack of macks, I would have destroyed the requisite
number of macks (theoretically up to 2500, I believe). Thing is the rule
does not say WHOSE macks the felon can destroy, ergo he is obligated and
able to destroy whatever macks he wants up to the amount of the fine. I do
believe there were barely enough macks arond to make up 2500 then, as this
was the pre-60000000 mack era.

BP