Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:16:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 1000000 requests to join

I think there's only one auto-reject on, and it only rejects player names
that are identical to others in all but auto-generated suffix-number. That
might apply to yours, but it would only be one. The exact text of that
rejection is on the ministry of time public display.

BP