ais523 on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:44:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 1000000 requests to join

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 11:40 -0400, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > 2008/7/18, Lassi lassi_4290@xxxxxxxxxxx:
> > >

> > > Didn't ihope resign too? If so, he isn't a player anymore because his
> > > requests to become player after that were rejected.
> >

> 2 things: 1 - Ivan`s resignation and million registration attempts were
> nttpf. I'm hoping on purpose.
>
> 2 - ais523/ais###, are you perchance the same external force as either of
> ehird, Ivan Hope, or Codae?
>
> Billy Pilgrim
I'm an entirely different external force from any current B player. (And
yes, I normally prefer the name ais523, and I was hoping that that would
be the only request to be ratified). Also, ihope let me know via other
means that it was meant to be deliberate. (I've been following B for a
while, although not a member, and hatched this particular scam as soon
as I saw the joining-bonus proposal being made, even going so far as to
persuade ehird to vote en mass for all proposals at the time to help it
pass without alerting anyone.)
--
ais523