Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:39:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] clockbot off?

Yeah clockbot seems to be croaked. It really is nday 1 ndelay 1, hence the
Beast action a couple days ago. (Congrats, BobTHJ!) Actually by now it is
nday 1 ndelay 2. MoS is updated for everything save for the points change.
You'll notice that it's a lot lighter now, with everything about the rpg and
dna and devices gone. I checked real quick and those proposals passed,
though it's not like I've made up comprehensive voting results or anthing.

BP