Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:46:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] take THIS, causality!

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:43 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I like the contract, corps, and sock corps now also. I think it would
> be very handy to have each corporation responsible for some task on
> the nomic.

Yes, that could be an interesting arrangement. The nomic sub-contracting out
its maintenance, essentially. Those corps would, I presume, need some sort
of internal structure governing who is responsible for carrying out these
tasks (they could even hire externally).

> That wouldn't have to be fixed, either. I mean, a sock
> corporation could presumably stage a hostile takeover of another sock
> corporation...

Don't think I haven't been mulling that one over ;-)

Billy Pilgrim