Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:01:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

Not that it matters in this case, but I'm pretty sure the unambiguous
identifier rule didn't come about till after nweek 135 :-p. Hence the
frantic panic button-mashing.

One more panic buttoner and we've got ourselves an emergency.

BP