Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:32:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Have I been Punished?

I don't see why any of the new players wouldn't be players (and thus
wouldn't possess panic buttons). The ratification process is dependent on
rdays, not ndays, and so shouldn't be hampered by clock state.

Also, if nayone is wondering, the new REAL emergency that might arise out of
this would still use the current emergency procedure, with multiple voting
rounds, rather than the old one. That was changed during the same nweek as
the ministerial obligations doodad.

BP