Charles Schaefer on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:45:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: But what if he DOESN'T?

2008/6/12, ihope ihope127@xxxxxxxxx:

> If all current Emergency Procedures have been running for 14 days or
> more, any PEP can initiate another one, to run independently of the
> current one. This Emergency Procedure will start at step 3, and the
> PEP that initiated it will be the Emergency Coordinator.

I don't like having multiple emergency procedures. At best, people will have
to keep track of which RPs go with what procedure and what step each of them
is on. At worst, some people will initiate multiple (spam?) procedures and
some procedures could end at the same time having conflicting RPs.