Jay Campbell on Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:54:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agoroo

Does anyone know a reason Agora could not be bootstrapped inside B? Does
its joining process preclude interaction via B's forum, for instance?
Can B Nomic's ehird and ihope join this Contract? If not, it ceases to
exist.

Of course, it could be argued that the Contracts creation forces ehird
to be a Party to it, and the Agoran set must be unwound to take his
immutable playership into account, potentially redefining several key
concepts along the way.

And is this a static copy of the 7:55PM Agoran ruleset, or a pointer to
the living one?