Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:30:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] What Rule does the Beast Threaten?

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:46 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Proposal, titled "I'm having fun":
>
> {In Rule 4E34, replace "default value is 50" with "default value is
> 0", and before the sentence "At the beginning of each nweek, each
> player who has the Active Property gains m25.", add the sentence
> "Whenever an entity becomes a Player, if e has less than 50 macks, eir
> mackerel is set to 50."}

Your Spivak is leaking over from Agora.

Other than that, good catch, but I think corporate reform is a more
important fix that than ill advised default value clause.

Also, having macks as an attribute of COOs instead of just making them
individual Game Objects that can be owned by COOs is ugly in the first
place.