Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:18:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proto: Paprika

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to volunteer to play this practice Paprika.

Nice! I will probably be getting this thing going in a few days once the
new-nweek stuff has been dealt with and some real-life stuff has been moved
out of the way too.

So far I think we've got me, Ivan, Charles, and j.

I'd say we'd have space for 1 more to have a decent practice going. If you
want to be that person sign up now. If 2 people want in, I am perfectly
happy with just acting as DM and not having an Avatar.

BP