Charles Schaefer on Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:29:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] As Minister of Change, I publish the following ballot and turn the clock on.

Hmm...

If we vote down 441, you'll tell us what this "Nuclear Option" is *someday*.
If we vote FOR 441 (as we have been doing), it will be *swift*.

I encourage people to keep voting for 441, because I am impatient and I want
to know what BP is up to.