Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 May 2008 01:11:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Challenges (and throwing the tomato)

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I challenge the Ministry of Society's public display based on the fact that
> Hose was not charged m25 for mutating to C5.

He mutated from T5.  i.e. from one letter and one number to one letter and
one number. No charge for that.

> I challenge the Ministry of Change's public display based on the fact that
> 0x44's votes were sent to the discussion forum. (Meaning that, among other
> things, BP never became dictator)

Oh geeeeeeeed! That's unfortunate, really unfortunate. And I was feeling so
smug and everything.

> I throw the Hot Tomato at the Beast.

Will update this and the non-win and everything tomorrow.

G'night!

BP