Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 May 2008 15:59:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I take the ministry of Laundry

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Ministry of Society, please adjust the following players mackerel:
>
> Charles +12m
> J +12m
> Hose +10m
> Billy Pilgrim +8m

I'm not sure if this affected anything, but did you account for the passing
of a proposal increasing the dividend to m10 during the tallying procedure?
I ask because since the mack is awarded when the proposal passes, that gives
m2 for the proposals before this one and m10 for the proposals after that
one. if the one that made this modification itself had a colour..... does
that give 2 or 10? (my proposal from earlier today would fix that - in this
case to 10)

BP