Lassi on Sat, 24 May 2008 04:50:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Answer to Consultation 120

> Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:00:18 -0700
> Subject: [s-b] Answer to Consultation 120
>
> Answer: YES
> QUESTION: As of nday 12 of nweek 143, will the Vote Power of the Player
> known as LASD be equal to 1?

I presume this means that I could have voted or if I had voted my votes would have
been counted. The reason I didn't vote was that I saw 0x44's answer that I couldn't vote yet, and didn't get to check my mails after that until just now. Now I see that the nweek has ended and I can't vote anymore. That's a shame. Well, at least the voting power is figured out for other players to come.
 Read more >>   Options >>