Jay Campbell on Fri, 16 May 2008 20:52:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [Fwd: chess purchase tweak]

> The trigger is appropriate but I think the object still needs to be on the
> priority list, because triggering and actual implementation of the effect of
> an action are not associated temporally. i.e. I can trigger a purchase right
> now via game action, but the change won't take place till you turn the
> field. So triggering the chessmaster in itself I think does nothing unless
> the Chess Master is somewhere on the list.

That's in contradiction to 4E58: Whenever a new Field Object is created
by an action, the Referee shall add that object to the bottom of the
Priority List.

I believe the ChessMaster must be owned by the MoP, and the MoP must
activate the Distribute action explicitely, just before turning the
field. I'll need to resubmit that tweak, leaving us with busted
purchases for a couple more ndays.