Jay Campbell on Fri, 16 May 2008 19:21:10 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Without Objection

> I have no problems with contracts when used for their intended use.
> The Articles of Pancake, in my opinion, overstepped that. It was an
> attempt to create a mini-inter-nomic.

I'm personally fascinated by the legal recursion of of systems like
that, and by the interaction of different rulesets. I missed the Pancake
stuff because it was winding down as I was winding up here but I wish
I'd caught up enough to support it.

Like you, I'm behind the will of the group though, so I'll stop that
horseplay if asked.