Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 14 May 2008 16:07:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweak: Chess and Priority, Preventing Headache

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I Activate the Tweak called "Chess and Priority, Preventing Headache".

We really need to change the syntax of dependent actions; Agora's
notice of intent system is really a lot less confusing than announcing
you do something that you're not actually doing immediately.