Roger Hicks on Wed, 14 May 2008 15:58:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Tweak: Chess and Priority, Preventing Headache

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  What do you think?

I hadn't been watching it too closely, but as far as I am aware the
order of actions thus far has been ok, and even if not ok has been
insignificant. I'm not opposed to ratifying the current state of the
game if you would prefer to be on the safe side. However now that we
have a good visual display of the game activity is increasing
substantially, and I'd rather see all future turns of the field be
processed according to the Priority List. I for one made different
moves because of priority this round than I would have if actions were
processed in first in-first out order.

BobTHJ