Jay Campbell on Tue, 13 May 2008 13:52:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] chess - graphic view ready

I imported the current b.nomic chess field. This is what you guys look like:

http://jaycampbell.com/nomic/bnomic-chess-board.png

I put the metadata at the bottom of the field page:

http://b.nomic.net/index.php/B-Chess_Field

I can format the tables better, but I can't get the image to embed on
the wiki - I'm guessing embedding is turned off to protect from nomic
sneaks?

I haven't rolled my own JOIN yet because I forgot to ask whether I can
use my own random piece generators if I publish the source. It will be
easier to close the automation loop if I don't have to chatter with the
mailing list's dice roller too.

And does anyone have any queued chess field commands that aren't
represented on the board?