Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:31:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Joining Chess

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following Proposal:
>
>  {
>  Insert the following text into the B-Chess Field Match:
>  {{
>  Invokable Action: Join
>  Trigger: A Game Action by a player who has never possessed a King object
>  in the current Field Match.
>  Effect: A King object is created in the possession of the player and
>  located on a random square of the Field that cannot be reached by any
>  existing Field Object in a single turn.
>  }}
>  }

I think you should specify what happens if there is no square that
cannot be reached by any existing field object.

On the other hand, I also think we should just kill off B Chess
already, since I don't think it's turned out to be as interesting as
it may have seemed it could be.