Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:59:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] proposal: cleanup

I'd like to point out that when the quoted message reached the Public
Forum, the linked page did not mention nor allude to Rule 4E41, and if
it does now, that fact cannot, due to the Temporal Prime Directive,
affect the validity of this Proposal.