Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:25:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] To assist my undead minion.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >
>  > On Feb 11, 2008 11:20 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >  > On Feb 11, 2008 9:04 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >  > > I submit the following Consultation:
>  >  > > {
>  >  > > Question: Is BobTHJ guilty of the Murder of Ivan Hope?
>  >  > >
>  >  > > Reasoning: He is on a spree! A culinary spree! Look how he regales himself!
>  >  > > Burn him, I say, burn him!
>  >  > > }
>  >  > >
>  >  >
>  >  > This is Consultation #114. I assign it to Priest Wooble.
>  >
>  >  As far as I can tell, the defendant was aware of Ivan Hope's low HP at
>  >  the time of the gnawing.  I Answer YES.
>  >
>  This consultation became pondered on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:00. Priest
>  Wooble would at this time assign a punishment except he is no longer a
>  player.
>
>  BobTHJ

Hmmmmm... As MoS, what to do with this? I have a proposal on the books
to assign default punishments when the priest cannot/fails to do so.
(hint hint, vote for it). Unfortunately it's not retroactive.

The way I see it, the way the rules currently stand, Wooble has failed
to fulfill an obligation (shall) but cannot be prosecuted for it since
he is no longer a player. There is nothing to indicate that BobTHJ is
to be punished under these circumstances.

Let's just call it a baby shower gift!

BP