Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:20:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Clock & The Ministry of Questions

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I will process the MoQ as if rdays stopped during emergency. However,
>  my wife is having a baby, so I may be late in doing so (and therefore
>  be auto-vacated). We will see.

I hope you don't mean "is having" as in the baby is being born right
now but you're playing nomic anyway.

Congrats on the new baby.  Does that give you enough to have them all
register and have a majority vote on any proposal?  My
register-your-kid scam didn't work on Agora, but it may very well be
legal here.