Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:14:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Is this really Urgent?

On Feb 17, 2008 6:32 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 17/02/2008, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > At 23:59:59 UTC on February 18th, 2008, I submit the following Transaction:
>
> This Transaction will not be submitted unless the State of Emergency
> ends before then, since a State of Emergency cancels all
> real-time-scheduled events that would happen during it.

"1. Game time is stopped. Whatever means used in the Game to track
time is stopped as of the beginning of the Emergency. Pending events
and deadlines relative to Game time, with the exception of those
specified in this rule, are postponed until Game time resumes. Pending
events and deadlines with absolute dates and times do not occur."

Does this only mean events that were already pending before the
emergency? Or all pending events even if they became pending After
Step 1 passed??

That said, tomorrow, sometime around 23:59:59 UTC, I will set my
Mental State to Calm by hand if no one has submitted/revised a proper
refresh proposal. Saying I'm going to do it by hand also allows me
greater flexibility in that blank RPs or RPs like replace the entire
ruleset by Creampuff won't stop me from going Calm.

BP