Mike McGann on Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:10:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Manslaughter?

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I propose that we convene a Grand Jury to determine whether it's
>  possible to charge anyone with Manslaughter for causing the series of
>  events that has caused every living Player's Hit Points to become
>  non-positive (undefined values aren't positive, are they?)

First, we need to launch an investigation, form a Committee of Hit
Point Affairs, and hand out some subpoenas to determine if enough
evidence exists to bring it before the Grand Jury. I say we summon the
following to take the stand: The Beast, Billy Pilgrim, pikhq's Rapier,
and Roger Clemens.

- Hose